Error while adding new widget

Hi,
We are using Entando v6.3 App Builder to build MFE widgets.
But while adding a new widget got this error The fragment ‘jacms_content_viewer’ of widget ‘content_viewer’ is not available.
Instead of the newly added widget above error message gets displayed in published page.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Br,
Anubhav

Hi Anubhav, could you post the widget code? I guess the platform shows an error page, could you post that too?

Hi @germanogiudici,
Below is the widget code.

<#assign wp=JspTaglibs[ "/aps-core"]>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<@wp.resourceURL />my-widget/static/css/main.css">

<link rel="icon"  href="<@wp.resourceURL />my-widget/static/media/logo.6ce24c58.svg">
    <script nonce="<@wp.cspNonce />" async src="<@wp.resourceURL />my-widget/static/js/runtime.js" ></script>
    <script nonce="<@wp.cspNonce />" async src="<@wp.resourceURL />my-widget/static/js/vendor.js" ></script>
    <script nonce="<@wp.cspNonce />" async src="<@wp.resourceURL />my-widget/static/js/main.js" ></script>
    <my-widget />

And below is the SS

Which page tamplate are you using (if you can, paste the page template code), the entando version is 6.3?

Hi @germanogiudici,
We are using Entando 6.3 version. And the issue occured in almost all the page templates.
The above SS is from Home. I had created a custom widget and added in HomePage Template.
I referred this link JCR Issue
So we just restored the db and it’s working fine for now.

Br,
Anubhav

1 Like