I recently discovered the JHipster code generation and I’m trying to generate a microservice for my Entando Bundle using Entando Blueprint, but I can’t figure out how to proceed.
Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction, please?
Thanks in advance
The general steps are:
- Install JHipster (https://www.jhipster.tech/installation/)
- Use JHipster version 6.9.x for Entando 6.2 or 6.3.1 for Entando 6.1.
- Install the Entando Blueprint with
npm install -g generator-jhipster-entando
- Run JHipster with the Entando Blueprint
jhipster --blueprints entando
- There are lots of choices to make here and they are up to you depending on the app that you want to build. Check out the Entando docs for some more detail on recommended config for Entando microservices
- Add some entities to your microservice with
jhipster entity <your-entity-name>
- Replace with the name of the object you want to create
After step four you’ll have a runnable SpringBoot microservice and a set of starter micro frontends ready to build and deploy to Entando or to run in a local dev environment.
For more details and next step checkout the Entando tutorials
And for more on JHipster check out: https://www.jhipster.tech/
If you’re interested in going deeper on the source checkout the Entando blueprint on GitHub: