Publish data from csv excel file

I am a beginner of Entando.
I work as an administrator but I cannot operate on the server side.

I need to publish data from an excel csv file.

can I operate without work on server side ?
if yes, how can i read and process them directly on a widget?
or more beautiful,
after create specific content type as csv file fields,
how can import data into the system ?

mny tnks

Hey, @ggrisandi.

Sorry for the delay responding. That’s a bit beyond what our stock widgets do but you could use something like D3.js to parse the CSV and then render it in a pure Javascript implementation (e.g. https://sebhastian.com/read-csv-javascript/), or you could look at using the existing Entando CMS APIs to process the CSV and load the content into the Entando CMS. It’s really going to come down to how you want to handle the CSV (one time/repeating, static/dynamic, etc.) and how you want to maintain the code. If it’s a one time task and you’re on a newer version of Entando (6+), you could also consider building a content bundle and loading the content into Entando that way. The bundler tutorial shows how to export a bundle with all of the current content in the application and you would just be using that format to load up your CSV content into the system. https://developer.entando.com/v7.1/tutorials/create/pb/export-bundle-from-application.html#prerequisites

Hope that helps,
Nathan

mny tnks Nathan for your reply…

first of all I tell you that I have access only to admin console 5.0 and i don’t think to have access to cli for export bundle…
by now I have write a widget that read data from contents type arranged by me…with ‘publish a contents list’ and parsed into variable as json format for render with a js tool…
Now I insert contents each one manually…by CSV export report from our application…

my goal it’s to create a procedure for upload CSV filedata into CMS system repeating (each week)…like a weekly calendar events…as title;start;end;note…and save them into content type like csv fields file…of course I’m available to different your best solution…

i thought of write a widget to process CSV and load his content into CMS using existing API to save data into new content type arranged as csv fields file…
my attempts have failed…and I don’t want send down entando running on foreign company…

how write api command to inject data to new content ?

otherwise which command I need to use to read textfile resource (txt format load with file browser) and parse/publish his content to the page?